Value of Friends
Sometimes we think there is only us in this world and nothing else matters. We think in times of disarray and confusion, that we are alone in this world and no-one really cares. It is in these times some of us turn to our deepest spiritual self and become model religious beings. Well at least I have thought this way sometimes. Especially in the times recently when I faced some trouble which were rather big, but not worth to mention! However now I am confused about this matter!
Coz recently I have found some people who DO care and who are there, no matter what! And even the distant between them and me is so incredible that I even wonder, how is it possible? Allah (swt) has strange ways of making people meet. And I've met some people in strange unexpected places who became very valuable. What else makes me wonder is why? Why dont we dare to rely on friends? why do we think we are all alone in matters of hardship, while some of us will stand in line when it comes to help dear-ones? I do at least, I try to, and some friends here in the Netherlands know. I'm the first one they call..... So to speak for myself, why am I always there? I duno, it's just some ***** (dont know any word for it, it's something like: urge, great drive, a strong feeling of my heart, maybe I'm just a weak personality who cant say no? I duno)... what I do know is that sometimes when looking at severe missery from parts of this world I do feel sad and tears rise, so I just think I am a very sentimental weak idiot, coz most friends and family here doesnt feel any, or well they say: pitty isnt it? while pitty was not among my thoughts!
But now, and here I wanna thank one, who made me go and study, by making a bet with me! Best thing you can do, I have this competitive drive, never wanna loose any bet! She became shocked coz of some rather harsh remarks she made another day on the phone. Well you know who you are, so I wont name anyone, keep this piece mysterious, unless she reveals hereself..... Thank you my dearest.... from the deepest of my heart! An example to many you should be! And abt those rather unhappy conversation, well let us say, it was just what I needed, some kick on my ass to get me moving! Inshallah, I'll keep on moving till my nemesis is terminated, ritually burned together with my diploma..... hmm well yeah of course after I used it for a job app.... oh wait, I already got the job! So my diploma is only usuable as toilet paper! Well does this express my ideas about my study? I admit, it's bassically my own fault, but also the philospher in me who wonders, what's the added value of some paper? Where is the valuing of people? Like, I do value my friends, so very highly..... no paper can express that, so I wont reward them a diploma: Master in being Ameer's Friend well if you want that, well ok, lemme make it!
Not to insult anyone else, I would like to thank all my fellow contributors and reading friends here for their support and friendship..... love you all!
take care
Coz recently I have found some people who DO care and who are there, no matter what! And even the distant between them and me is so incredible that I even wonder, how is it possible? Allah (swt) has strange ways of making people meet. And I've met some people in strange unexpected places who became very valuable. What else makes me wonder is why? Why dont we dare to rely on friends? why do we think we are all alone in matters of hardship, while some of us will stand in line when it comes to help dear-ones? I do at least, I try to, and some friends here in the Netherlands know. I'm the first one they call..... So to speak for myself, why am I always there? I duno, it's just some ***** (dont know any word for it, it's something like: urge, great drive, a strong feeling of my heart, maybe I'm just a weak personality who cant say no? I duno)... what I do know is that sometimes when looking at severe missery from parts of this world I do feel sad and tears rise, so I just think I am a very sentimental weak idiot, coz most friends and family here doesnt feel any, or well they say: pitty isnt it? while pitty was not among my thoughts!
But now, and here I wanna thank one, who made me go and study, by making a bet with me! Best thing you can do, I have this competitive drive, never wanna loose any bet! She became shocked coz of some rather harsh remarks she made another day on the phone. Well you know who you are, so I wont name anyone, keep this piece mysterious, unless she reveals hereself..... Thank you my dearest.... from the deepest of my heart! An example to many you should be! And abt those rather unhappy conversation, well let us say, it was just what I needed, some kick on my ass to get me moving! Inshallah, I'll keep on moving till my nemesis is terminated, ritually burned together with my diploma..... hmm well yeah of course after I used it for a job app.... oh wait, I already got the job! So my diploma is only usuable as toilet paper! Well does this express my ideas about my study? I admit, it's bassically my own fault, but also the philospher in me who wonders, what's the added value of some paper? Where is the valuing of people? Like, I do value my friends, so very highly..... no paper can express that, so I wont reward them a diploma: Master in being Ameer's Friend well if you want that, well ok, lemme make it!
Not to insult anyone else, I would like to thank all my fellow contributors and reading friends here for their support and friendship..... love you all!
take care

Crazy Muslims
info@crazymuslims.tk






4 Comments:
Hi Ameer,
I agree with you that freinds can influence our lives a lot both in positive and negative way. I changed my line of study because of my friends and I don't regret that. Because where would I be without those friends?
And to keep any friendship alive you gotta respect the other. There are many acquaintances but a few real friends, who are there when you need them. The ones make it to be your friends are those whom you respect and love. Listen to your heart when making friends and you will never regret.
Nice reading your blog. Take Care.
Hi Rezwan
Thank u for your comment! And as you agree with me, I have to agree with you (next blog item: values of logic in communications, hehehehe help me reminding!). Mashallah (ehhr great, for Muslims :-S duno if you're one, though your name sounds like, sorry if I am wrong). So what do you study on advice of your friends?
I do have some friends who are indeed of great influence. So is there my external ratio, he thinks for me. I come with ideas, he comments them, we together draw conclusions! Then there is my exteral cognition, basically the same story! And recently I found my external emotion, she knows how to encourage me in many ways, and teaches me to bring certain values in practise =)
As you see among a rather small group of friends, there are only few who I consider serious close! Then there is a mediocore group of fine friends, and a small group of aquintances (I mean I know people who have a group of friends, the size of my group of aquintances). But even with these aquintances I have serious converstations, and maybe for some of them, I am a good friend? But I prefer a small group of dedicated friends who acknowledge each other as such, then what I hear of some of them: large groups of so called friends, untill trouble arise, then they are alone (well and me, said the Pagal on the side)
Another thing I learned, to add to your "listen to your heart when making friends", is: Be open, be honest, be loyal and these values shall someday return to you! well that is, inshallah (so we hope)
Thanks for the compliments on my blog, do come back! I couldnt find yours nor a page or any method of communication..... so I hope you return and read this,
take care!
Ameer,
The link to my weblog is
http://www.rezwanul.blogspot.com
and my mail is i_rezwan@hotmail.com
Thanks.
I have activated my profile.
Please try again.
Post a Comment
<< Home