Create and Give it All Away
Smart and curious as I am, many misstakes come from this deadly combination! Thus I am discovering the way this blogging works. I invite some friends, of whom 1 gladly accepts (I leave it to you who was glad, she or me). Coz her experience exeeds mine, I made her administrator.... then curious I clicked on the admin-tab behind my name...... and I was gone! Couldnt do a thing anymore. It was like locking your car carefully and then proudly staring at your keys in the contact! Duhhh.... so stupid!
Gladly my friends are rather nice, and they know me, thus begging to get back into the party scene is not such a disgrace. One needs grace anyway to get it dissed! I wont say I dont have any honor, but I dont think you would find it on the net, where you can find it? well search for yourself please, if I give it away it's not finding but getting!
Anyway, I learned the hardway, and now I am here to stay, inshallah!
Gladly my friends are rather nice, and they know me, thus begging to get back into the party scene is not such a disgrace. One needs grace anyway to get it dissed! I wont say I dont have any honor, but I dont think you would find it on the net, where you can find it? well search for yourself please, if I give it away it's not finding but getting!
Anyway, I learned the hardway, and now I am here to stay, inshallah!

Crazy Muslims
info@crazymuslims.tk






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home