Postmodern Masih Dajjal
The new Masih Dajjal has risen and is called Moneymakers.... insurance companies and banks, governmental institutions and other greedy non-social non-beings! Hidden behind their glass windows of fake transparency they look at individuals as preys! Always awaiting an opportunity to tackle us and enslave us in their system. They hijacked the lawsystem, with sweet words and big bucks they bought the complete system which was designed to protect innocent civilians, and use it for their own purposes!
What is the matter with me you wonder? The case is that my day is ruined by a letter from a Baillif's office that I have to appear in court august the 11th, only to pay a bill of a lousy € 72,19 I owe to an insurance company... my last bill to them from January! But now they claim a total sum of € 231,76, including all cost for the lawsuit. I dont care about the money, I care about the principle that the insurance company did indeed sent me reminders, but they never listened or even thought about the fact that I may be not capable of paying the sum at a certain time!
The january sum should be paid in februari, at that time I was in India at the wedding of one of my best friends. I was a guest of honor and participated in a traditional nikah (wedding ceremony). This was planned months before, and how could I refuse? Then the payment should be no problem, but it is when you get fired for a holiday! That was the price of my short trip to India, my manager had told me: go and never come back! So I went, I'm not impressed by threats and I'm willing to face the concequences.
This time the concequence were, I lost my job and was unemployed for some months. A time in which I went totally backrupt and couldnt depend on anyone. Not that I blame anyone, my family and friends are not able to support, I dont expect them to.... but some institutions should be able and willing to. And then I mean, the so called social institutions of our social or christian democratic Netherlands or the banks! But apparently, as long as incorporated is not behind your name and your debts are less than €1 or $1 billion, they dont understand the meaning of debtswap, sad. I should have renamed myself into Enron or Worldcom maybe Ahold or Shell would do in the Netherlands.... billions are flooding in then. But my small amount is too insignificant for them. But it is significant enough to sue me! In dutch we say you cant strip a bold chicken, wich means, you cant take anything from someone who hasnt got anything. But these prayers to Masih Dajjal (Mammoth) would enslave you if it was possible!
And that's sad and gives me a frustrative feeling, an Anger! More and more I get dissapointed in the so called enlightend western society, I dont think I find anything better anywhere else though. So what to do? Change the system maybe? Inshallah that is possible, though it will be a livetimes achievement....
What is the matter with me you wonder? The case is that my day is ruined by a letter from a Baillif's office that I have to appear in court august the 11th, only to pay a bill of a lousy € 72,19 I owe to an insurance company... my last bill to them from January! But now they claim a total sum of € 231,76, including all cost for the lawsuit. I dont care about the money, I care about the principle that the insurance company did indeed sent me reminders, but they never listened or even thought about the fact that I may be not capable of paying the sum at a certain time!
The january sum should be paid in februari, at that time I was in India at the wedding of one of my best friends. I was a guest of honor and participated in a traditional nikah (wedding ceremony). This was planned months before, and how could I refuse? Then the payment should be no problem, but it is when you get fired for a holiday! That was the price of my short trip to India, my manager had told me: go and never come back! So I went, I'm not impressed by threats and I'm willing to face the concequences.
This time the concequence were, I lost my job and was unemployed for some months. A time in which I went totally backrupt and couldnt depend on anyone. Not that I blame anyone, my family and friends are not able to support, I dont expect them to.... but some institutions should be able and willing to. And then I mean, the so called social institutions of our social or christian democratic Netherlands or the banks! But apparently, as long as incorporated is not behind your name and your debts are less than €1 or $1 billion, they dont understand the meaning of debtswap, sad. I should have renamed myself into Enron or Worldcom maybe Ahold or Shell would do in the Netherlands.... billions are flooding in then. But my small amount is too insignificant for them. But it is significant enough to sue me! In dutch we say you cant strip a bold chicken, wich means, you cant take anything from someone who hasnt got anything. But these prayers to Masih Dajjal (Mammoth) would enslave you if it was possible!
And that's sad and gives me a frustrative feeling, an Anger! More and more I get dissapointed in the so called enlightend western society, I dont think I find anything better anywhere else though. So what to do? Change the system maybe? Inshallah that is possible, though it will be a livetimes achievement....

Crazy Muslims
info@crazymuslims.tk






2 Comments:
My cute Ooch,
you're so right, and I'm glad to have friends like you surrounding me! Life is beautiful, much too bright to let it bug us! So let us cheer and joy, inshallah soon we're able to do so for real!
subhanAllah! yupp.. all this debts suck! But I guess it's the western system where we HAVE to get into debts! Of course,the debt of the rich are not hat big of a problem. It's just the middle class people that suffer. BUt everything good and bad comes from Allah. And sometimes it's just the hard tests that we have to take in this life exam! Be patient for Allah is with the patient ones. and just wanted to share this Ayah..
"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere," (2:155)
may Allah makes things easy for you!
-S-
Colorado
Post a Comment
<< Home