Relaxing, where the Times of India! When I was partying every day, all night long, with family and friends! What a Blast it was.... the wedding of one of my of best friends! My God what are Westerners Natural Born Boring....... and then they think that without alcohol you cant have fun?
Alhamdulillah

Crazy Muslims
info@crazymuslims.tk






1 Comments:
Well dear Tûba, I know, I see those faces in my own friends circle here.... since my conversion (ehh ok, reversion! if you read this: sorry Kaneeze` :D you're right), they dont see me drink! I was a heavy drinker, from a bourgondic* family!
In the west it is indeed a part of life, smth that owns many souls! And yes, many people step back n dont even bother to befriend you if you dont drink. But dont be disappointed, you dont want such friends!
p.s. I havent found smileys yet, but I'm learning... see the upload of this picture... so inshallah I find that out too!
*Bourgondic = a french lifestyle: good food, good drinks, and much of both!
Post a Comment
<< Home