• Wednesday, July 28, 2004

    Inshallah this will be a nice day, but what will happen?

    Normally my days are rather easy, well they shud be! I am a junior communicator and mediator and shud walk behind my senior. Watching, learning and sometimes taking over bullshitting. But now everybody is on holiday, and they left me with some weird assignments! Hmmmm scary? naah I dont think so, the maximum thing they can do is fire me...... so what, there is more in life than acting like a slave to the system of money! Anyway, I just consider it a kind of medieval mastersprove..... they test me... and when they get back I get judged! Well they better judge me, coz when I work my ass of and they dont give a damn, I'm gone!

    So what assignment do we've got here today? I actually have no clue, seriously..... I was told to get my ass somewhere over and then there was a void in the communication! Yeah weird for a communications dept. (well department doesnt quiet fit the situation, we are with 2 persons, hehehe)..... I have to watch some trailers in a manufacturinghall... and it can be exciting, coz there can be police attending (once there were threats in this project..... I dont believe the hype)

    Enough about work, let's talk fun things, but these have to wait till nighttime!

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Erik said...

    Okay, my day at this manufacturing hall was rather fun! There were some wannabe aggressive dudes who came to claim their stuff. One of them was convicted for illegal arm possession and shooting.... nice people as we can say. But I'm not easily impressed by people, moreover, I get incredibly annoyed by low-scum.... sewerpeople, trash and other missing-links... in my opinion there is trash in this world proving the Neanderthaler is not extinct!

    Ow, sorry.... that sounds denigrating and maybe discriminative, it's not meant that way! I would never claim that we should finish the job and get rid of them! I only state, that they are still existing, and I wonder why scientist are digging in the ground, while I can show them the neighbourhoods where their objects of study are walking around!

    In wild.... their natural habbits, these people can transform every neighbourhood into a cave..... and their social structure doesnt differ much from pre-historical ways of live. It's actually amazing... But if Cavemen is not allowed, I will call them Orcs... coz they resemble them much: primal creatures, mostly uggly according to media-dictated standards, giving basic expression to their emotions and containing a kind of primitive instinct which resembles intelligence..... Can I be more rude you wonder? Well consider this my diplomatic and friendly opinion!

    28/7/04 3:05 pm  
    Blogger Erik said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    28/7/04 3:20 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home